Film Dialoge

I wrote the dialogue for me and my partner's film. Jason worked on the casting needs and the shooting locations. The dialogue was not very difficult for me because one of my biggest strengths is y creativity. I spoke out the dialogue and it sounded authentic and creative and it fit the horror genre extremely well. I was able to picture each scene very well while reading the dialogue and I feel that this will be the final copy of the dialogue that ends up in my film. 

Scene 1 

Jessica: Bye guys, be safe and don’t get yourselves in to any trouble okay? 

Adam: Okay 

Muhammad: Okay 

David: We will be gone for a couple days on vacation so no parties and Have fun 

(David and Jessica leave through the front door) 

Adam: Yes! Finally, home alone with some freedom. 

Muhammad: You grab the drinks and snacks I'll go find something on Tv 

Adam: Okay sounds good. 

(Adam and Muhammad split up and grab their things and jump on the couch to watch some Netflix) 

Adam: I found a good football game on to keep us busy for now 

Muhammad: Sounds good, I got some chocolate chip cookies and soda. 

Scene 2 

Muhammad: Touchdown! Were up 14 to 7 now! 

Adam: Let's go! Feels good to relax without parents around, right? 

Muhammad: Yes, it is, I wonder what we're going to do for another 2 days? 

Adam: yeah, I don’t know. Something about being home alone gives me the creeps though. 

Muhammad: It's probably nothing. Just excited for the weekend. 

Adam: Yeah, your probably right. 

Scene 3 

Crack! (Door slams shut) 

Adam: What was that! 

Muhammad: I don’t know, should we check it out? 

Adam: Yeah, I guess. Do you think somebody is in the house? 

Muhammad: No way. It's probably just the wind or something. 

(Adam grabs a baseball bat and they head upstairs.) 

Muhammad: See I told you, there’s nobody here, it was probably just the wind. 

Adam: Yeah, your right, let's go back downstairs and finish the game. 

Scene 4 

Muhammad: Yes! Another point! 

Adam: I'm going to go to the bathroom. 

Muhammad: Okay 

(Lights start flickering and a box of cereal drops off the table.) 

Muhammad: Very funny Adam. Knock it off. 

Adam: (laughs) what are you talking about? 

Muhammad: You thought you could mess with me, but you forgot you’re the paranoid one. 

Adam: Muhammad what are you talking about, I never did any of that. 

Muhammad: So, what do you think? A ghost did it? (laughs) 

Adam: Not funny dude, stop messing around. 

Scene 5 

(ball flies across the room, loud sounds, doors hut and lights flicker) 

Adam: maybe we should get out of here dudeI'm getting creeped out. 

Muhammad: Okay fine, let's go to the beach or something. 

Adam: Okay  

(Adam and Muhammad get up and start to leave) 

Adam: Okay Muhammadlet's go. 

(Door locks as soon as they are about to leave) 

Muhammad: Quick! Let's go through the front! 

(Adam runs ahead) 

Muhammad: I'll catch up. I forgot to grab my phone. 

Scene 6 

Adam opens the front door and waits for Muhammad) 

Adam: Hurry up dudeI'm not waiting all day. 

Muhammad: Okay dude chill out I'll be there in a second) 

(They go to leave, and Muhammad gets grabbed by the leg and starts to get dragged) 

Muhammad: Help! 

(Adam runs out of the house in fear) 

Scene 7 

(Adam slowly comes back inside to see if Muhammad is alive, and sees Muhamma had been Possessed) 

Muhammad: Come here Adam. 

Adam: Muhammad! What happened? Are you alright? 

Muhammad: I’m just fine. 

(Muhammad runs at Adam, Adam runs out the front door) 

Adam: This isn’t good. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title Sequence Clips